Besides view weather information on the console at a glance, this Internet weather station allows you upload data to Wunderground server.
Wunderground allows you to view, store, analyze, share and compare data from local personal weather stations with beautiful, customizable charts and graphics.
There is never a service fee, and once you begin reporting to Wunderground, you receive Data Hosting Services and Member Benefits, including Email alerts and no ads.
WunderStation and Phone Apps
The WunderStation iPad app brings real-time data from over 37,000 personal weather stations that make up our unique network of weather enthusiasts.
Other apps include Weather Underground for iPhone and Android, and WunderMap for IPhone, Android and iPad. All of the data can be viewed and analyzed through any computer web browser.
Send real time data to WeatherCloud Website. Weathercloud makes managing your device not only easy, but fun. Access the app from your computer, tablet or smartphone and enjoy the same user experience across all devices.
1. Indoor temperature and humidity
2. Wireless outdoor temperature and humidity
3. Barometric pressure
4. Dew point
5. Wind chill
6. Wind speed
7. Wind direction
8. Weather forecast
9. Moon phase
10. Solar Power
11. Rainfall data (inch or mm): 1 hour, 24 hours, week, month, and total
14. Time, time/week and calendar Display.
15. Time alarm
16. Low power indicator
17. Wall hanging or free standing
18. Wifi connection
19. Upload weather data to www.wunderground.com or www.weatherclould.net
1. Outdoor temperature range: -40℃ to + 60℃
2. Indoor temperature range: 0℃ to + 60℃
3. Temperature accuracy: ±1ºC
4. Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
5. Humidity accuracy: ±5%
6.Barometric pressure range: 300 to 1100hpa,
7.Barometric Accuracy: ±3hpa
8. Rain volume display: 0 - 9999mm
1) Resolution : 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm)
2) 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
9. Rain accuracy: < 15 mm: +/- 1 mm, 15 mm to 9999 mm: +/- 7%
10. Wind speed accuracy: 2 m/s ~ 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s), 10 m/s ~ 56 m/s (+/- 10%)
11. Wind direction accuracy: 8 points
12. Wind speed: 0~50m/s
13. Light: 0 to 200,000 Lux accuracy:± 15%
14. UV: from UVB to UVA, 1 to 15+ index Scale accuracy:± 1 Levels
15. Transmission interval: 60s
16. Wifi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
17. Wifi frequency: 2.4GHZ
18. Line of sight of WIFI transmission: 20m
1) Receiver: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
2) Transmitter: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
3) Power Adaptor: 5V/500mA
Battery life: Minimum 12 months for transmitter